Wednesday 2 July 2008

You're not famous until you're on the cover of an international magazine

Many a budding fashion model becomes world famous when they're first printed on the cover of an international magazine like Vogue. Obviously the same rules (must) apply to the IT market. I'm betting your fame also soars if you make it onto the front of Oracle Magazine, which apparently has over 100,000 subscribers around the world!

As you would have noticed (of course you did), I managed to make the front cover of the May/June 08 edition of Oracle Mag.

What, you can't see me?

I'm row 15, picture 23.

Or is that row 23, picture 15?

Or is it..... oh, never mind, the important part is:

See. Me. Front page. Instant Oracle celebrity. In all my black and white 0.5cm x 0.5cm glory. My Mum is going to be so proud.

For any future photo ops, please contact my agent.

(Normal JDeveloper transmissions will resume on my return from teaching an Advanced Oracle Developer course ..... hey, if Richard Foote can have an ego, so can I ;)

3 comments:

Scott Wesley said...

Took me a while to find you mate, ended up just looking for your mug.

You're probably the only one who'se picture isn't repeated a dozen times!

Phew!

You also seem to be about the right spot on the face for a pimple...

Chris Muir said...

That's not a pimple Scott, that's a beauty spot ;)

CM.

Gareth Llewellyn said...

Congrats on your new found fame Chris, hope it doesn't go to your head;-)
Gareth