- Feel like calling everyone who leaves a comment on your blog an idiot.
- Diss bloggers starting off for their immature and uninformed points of view.
- B1tch about dropping AdWords revenue or its changing policies.
- Whinge that people continuously don't appreciate your point of view.
- Complain about people are not using your blog like you want them to.
- Whine about needing to change the blog look and feel yet again.
- Track people down on their blog and leave comments that they're idiots.
- Fail to believe and support people in having different points of view to you.
- Think blogging has gone rapidly down hill since the good ol' days (2 years ago).
- Expunge anybody with any hint that they've joined your exclusive brethren.
Thursday, 14 February 2008
As an unashamed rip off of Grumpy Old Men, following are the top 10 signs you're becoming a Grumpy Old Blogger when you: